The following information is intended to inform you of issues relating to the processing of your personal data and your rights to such processing in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”) and applicable national law.
1. General information
We, the company LICORES DRINKS DISTRIBUTION SRL, with the registered office in Ilfov County, Bragadiru, 11C Alunului Street, registered at the Trade Register under no. J23 / 2960/2021 having CUI RO 44262070, ("Company"), we represent the operator in accordance with GDPR. The contact details of the person in charge of the Data Protection Company are e-mail: email@example.com
2. Purpose of processing and categories of data processed:
The company processes your personal data for the following purposes:
⦁ In order to provide products / services in the field of non-specialized wholesale of food, beverages, beverages and tobacco in order to fulfill the legal obligations of the Company;
⦁ In order to pursue the legitimate interests of the Company;
⦁ For the following purposes, all aimed at the field of activity of the Company:
⦁ Providing information on commercial offers (eg newsletter, electronic messages on various channels, etc.)
⦁ Providing information on the Company's events
⦁ Providing information to support the needs related to a specific product
⦁ Participation in opinion polls regarding the Company's products and services
The following categories of data are processed in LICORES DRINKS DISTRIBUTION SRL:
• Name, identity document, position, address, e-mail, landline and / or mobile phone numbers.
• Your contact with us, such as a note or recording a call you made to one of our contact centers, a Customer Service, an email or a letter sent, or other evidence of a contact us
• Information about your account, such as due or received payment dates, subscriptions that you use, account numbers, or other information about your account that is included in our business relationship management portal with each customer;
• Access legitimacy information - we will collect passwords, clues and similar security information used for authentication and access to accounts and services;
• Your preferences for certain products, services and lifestyles when you tell us what they are or when we assume they are, based on how you use LICORES DRINKS DISTRIBUTION SRL products and services
• Marketing preferences;
• See the Cookies section for details on what we collect using cookies, web beacons and other technologies, including advertising data;
• Your browsing history. LICORES DRINKS DISTRIBUTION SRL collects the categories of websites you have browsed from your mobile, device or PC, for example sports, music or news. However, we do not have a history of the sites you are browsing, which is limited to a short period of time to allow connection. We use this interest information to send you personalized marketing offers or to show you personalized ads. You can opt out of the ads according to the Cookies section on our website www.licores.ro or, in the case of marketing, through the settings sections on the partner sites;
• Information we obtain from other sources, such as public or private authorities, fraud prevention agencies, and other data providers. These include demographics, interest data, and online browsing behavior.
• To improve the services provided, the conversation with our consultants could be recorded and transcribed in text format. If you agree to authorize the recording and transcription, continue the call with our consultants. If you do not want this, please close the call and contact us by other means of communication as presented in this document (email or chat system on the website www.licores.ro)
• For the loyalty program consisting in offering advantages, discounts, discounts to reward customer loyalty.
• The level of services provided to you - for example, operational issues and other events that may affect our services;
• Responses to invitations and confirmations of participation in events.
The personal data we process is primarily your identifying, transactional, financial, demographic, location or other personal data that we collect directly from you or other sources when you become our customer, or when you use the products. or our services.
Sensitive personal data reveals your racial and ethnic origin, political opinions, religious and philosophical beliefs, trade union affiliation, genetic data, biometric data, health data, or life or sexual orientation data.
LICORES DRINKS DISTRIBUTION SRL does not intentionally collect sensitive personal data from you for storage.
Legal basis of processing
The legal basis for the collection and processing of your data for each of the purposes mentioned above is:
⦁ The contract for the provision or provision of services to which you are a party or your request before concluding a contract;
⦁ The legitimate business interests of the Company, for example, the prevention of fraud, the maintenance of the security of our services, direct marketing and the improvement of our services. Whenever we rely on this legal basis to process your data, we evaluate our business interests to ensure that they do not take precedence over your rights. In addition, in some cases you have the right to object to such processing. The legitimate interest of the Company to allow us to exercise the rights provided by law in our favor, to sue in law against any illegal activity or that harms the Company
⦁ Compliance with a mandatory legal requirement, for example, accounting and tax requirements, which are subject to strict internal policies (such as retention periods), procedures, and your right to restrict the use of your own data, which controls the subject matter of our services what will be provided; or
⦁ In addition, to the extent that you have agreed, your consent. The processing of personal data based on consent is an additional purpose for the processing of personal data in order to perform the contract to which you are a party and does not condition the provision / provision of contractual services.
⦁ Processing is necessary to perform a task that serves a public interest
We will collect your personal data when, for example:
• Buy or use any of our products and services;
• You register for a particular product or service;
• You subscribe to newsletters, alerts or other services offered by us;
• Contact us through various channels, or ask us for information about a product or service;
• Visit or browse our site or other partner sites.
• You have given permission to other companies, such as our business partners or associates, as well as to third party suppliers or contractors of ours, to share information with us about you;
• When your personal data is public; or
• You are the customer / beneficiary of a business that we purchase / provide.
We also collect information from certain organizations, if applicable and to the extent that we have legal grounds for doing so. These include fraud prevention agencies, business directories, verification / control agencies, billing agencies and contracted service providers.
3. Categories of recipients to whom the personal data collected may be disclosed:
In order to achieve the above goals, we use the following categories of product and service providers / proxies:
⦁ Suppliers directly / indirectly involved in the provision of products and services in the field carried out by LICORES DRINKS DISTRIBUTION SRL;
⦁ State authorities (including tax authorities);
⦁ Accountants, auditors, forensic experts, lawyers or other such external advisors of the Company or to third parties who provide products and services to the company (security service providers, IT systems, financial consultants)
⦁ Company suppliers directly / indirectly involved in the marketing and promotion process.
4. Shelf life
Your personal data will be kept by the Company for a period not exceeding the period necessary to achieve the purposes described above and / or for any other period necessary by virtue of the legal obligations applicable to the Company. Your data is usually kept for as long as you have an account on our platform, but some of it may be retained for 10 years after the account is closed under applicable tax law or when our legitimate interests so require.
5. Your rights
The regulation gives the persons to whom personal data are processed a series of rights. Thus, in addition to the existing rights, we also find the right to data portability and the right to delete data. In short, the rights you have:
The right to withdraw at any time a consent given in order to stop the processing of data based on your consent. Withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing on the basis of consent given before withdrawal, pursuing our legitimate interests.
Right of access - means that you have the right to obtain confirmation from us whether or not we process personal data about you and, if so, access to such data and information on how such data is processed.
The right to data portability - refers to the right to receive personal data in a structured format, commonly used by us and which can be read automatically, but also to the right to have this data transmitted directly to another operator, if this this is technically feasible.
Right to object - refers to your right to object to the processing of personal data when the processing is necessary for the performance of a task that serves a public interest or when it considers a legitimate interest of the controller. When the processing of personal data is for the purpose of direct marketing or processing carried out on the basis of express consent, you have the right to object to the processing at any time.
Right to rectification - refers to the correction, without undue delay, of inaccurate personal data. The rectification will be communicated to each of the recipients to whom the data were transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort.
Right to data deletion ("right to be forgotten") - means that you have the right to request the deletion of personal data, without undue delay, if one of the following reasons applies: they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected or processed; you withdraw your consent and there is no other legal basis for processing; you object to the processing and there are no other legitimate reasons prevailing; personal data has been processed illegally; personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation; personal data were collected in connection with the provision of information society services.
The right to restrict the processing - can be exercised in case the person disputes the accuracy of the data, for a period necessary to verify the correctness of the data; the processing is illegal, and you object to the deletion of personal data, requesting a restriction instead; if LICORES DRINKS DISTRIBUTION SRL no longer needs the personal data for the purpose of processing, but the person requests them for the finding, exercise or defense of a right in court; if the person objected to the processing for the period of time in which it is verified whether the legitimate rights of the controller prevail over those of that person.
The right to file a complaint - complaints regarding the processing of personal data may be addressed to the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing.
The customer has at any time the unconditional possibility to send a written request / notification / notification, even unmotivated, to Licores Romania at email firstname.lastname@example.org, in order to unsubscribe from the newsletter or by which to expressly express its intention not to receives from Licores Romania, by any means of communication, the contact data provided (telephone, e-mail, etc.), information / promotional messages / regarding the commercial activities of Licores Romania.
For the exercise of these rights, as well as for any additional questions regarding this information or regarding the use by the Company of personal data, please contact our data protection officer, choosing any of the communication methods described below.
You can contact us:
⦁ By email - at: email@example.com
⦁ In person or by a request sent by post - to the Company's Headquarters (at the address mentioned in point 1); or
⦁ Telephone - at the number: 0768.859.227